Monday, April 5, 2010

So....I'm not one to call a lot of attention to myself which is why I haven't made the announcement on facebook but....I'm engaged :)!!! It happened at exactly the right time. I have had a hard past couple months trying to figure myself and my life out. My mother and I were not getting along, almost to the point of cutting ties with each other, I was unhappy with my job, just not a happy person. And the week before the proposal life just seemed to turn around. I was the happiest I had been in a while. My mother and I made up, I fell in love with a job I knew nothing about 6 months ago and am now excelling at. My personal struggles are gone. Life has finally become beautiful to me again and I have missed this feeling. So to those who read this blog...you know the news but please keep it on the down low. And thank you for always being there for me. I have a hard time showing gratitude but I appreciate you all more than I can ever express. We are gonna wait a couple years for the ceremony, so I'll let ya'll know when things start happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment