Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Little Moments
I always read others' blogs and wonder where all these profound ideas come from. I wish I had that wisdom to share with others. I look to these blogs to make my life better. My new years resolution? Stop being so pessimistic. I have slowly started to give up hope on things. Because when you don't get your hopes up they can't come falling down. I will learn to look at little moments in life and cherish them. Just the other day sitting outside work a hummingbird kept coming up to the fountain. It was so fast yet the little bird made such a noise flapping it's wings. It made me think no matter how small you feel you still have a voice. 2010 is a start to a better me and I for one can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment