Sunday, January 17, 2010

500 Days of You

I watched the movie 500 Days of Summer today with my love sitting right next to me. I loved the movie and the soundtrack and when he turned to me and told me I was his Summer (pre-breakup) I smiled from my head to my toes. Maybe the little things really do mean the most. Little mistakes should be overshadowed by little moments of love. When you look into someones eyes and you just get them. I become so stressed from the everyday things. Having to work at a job I dislike, a living situation I'm not so fond of, living far from the people I love most. But maybe, just maybe looking deeper for tiny happy things will make me a happier person. I have a bed to come home to, a family who has blessed me, and a man who loves me more than life itself. Funny how a make beleive hollywood film can make you take a second look at life.

No comments:

Post a Comment