Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hope.

Life is like a box of chocolates...I know I'm stealing that from Forest Gump but it's so true. One moment everything is fine and the next your whole world is turned around. Sometimes you have no idea why. I am SO blessed to have supportive people in my life. I may complain about my family but I know they are there for me no matter what and it is the best feeling in the world. And you really get to know someone when you tell them the worst parts of you and they stand by your side instead of run. That is what my amazing boyfriend is doing. I take him for granted. It's been a rough couple months and I haven't made the effort to stay in touch with people but those that are meant to be in your life will always be there no matter the time apart. I love those special people. There may be really bad times but knowing there are people behind you makes the light at the end of the tunnel that much brighter. So to my angels in civilian clothing. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment