Tuesday, March 2, 2010
With all these major earthquakes going on all over the world it kind of scares me thinking of the big one predicted to hit California. I never thought much about being scared of things like that, but recently it's given me anxiety. Seeing the devastation of Haiti and Chile makes me wonder about our structures. Yes we are more equipped but look at the freeway overpass that collapsed in the Midwest a couple years ago. Look at New Orleans. When someone doesn't do their check-up job and something is overlooked a devastating result occurs. I know I shouldn't worry, it's not in my hands. Yet I can't help but be a little frightened. I'm learning not to take each day for granted. To live each to its fullest trying to make as many people smile as possible, which isn't easy working in an office where we pull teeth...:D. So many news stories are about the bad events in the world. My prayers go out to Chelsea King's family. I feel a news station should report on only positive happenings. The world would be a much happier place if we all started our day off with a dose of happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment